SOUTH AFRICA: South African wine unveils new worldwide logo
The logo features all the colours of the country's national flag and is designed as a timely reminder of the Olympics with a wine glass, flanked by two arms held aloft, in celebration of victory.
Wines of South Africa said: " It has been designed to convey the vibrancy, freshness and joie de vivre of the Rainbow Nation itself, as well as being modern and looking to the future.
"It also looks to convey the enthusiasm of a South African wine industry determined to become a significant and colourful world player by supplying wines of quality and style, which reflect their African origin and which are appropriate to each market."
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team