SOUTH AFRICA: South African Wine trust to expand export markets
The South African Wine Industry Trust has announced that it has set aside £700,000 for the development of export markets. The industry hopes to gain exposure through TV, radio and print in North America and Scandinavia. The trust represents both the government and the industry, and was formed to nurture exports and transform the traditionally white-owned industry. The trust's general manger Marthinus Saunderson said that initially SA wines enjoyed a solid support internationally. However, the entry of some inferior wines in the market has tarnished the country's wine producing image.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"