SOUTH AFRICA: South African wine authority readies for structural shake-up
The South African Wine & Spirit Exporters' Association has not only streamlined its name to Wines of South Africa - as it is known internationally - but intends redefining itself in the new year. A general members meeting will be held in early January to ratify a change in the structure of WOSA from an export association to a Section 21 non-profit company, according to CEO Su Birch, who took over the post in May this year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- How soft drinks can exploit alcohol's loss
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- Diageo job cut figures "likely overstated"
- Diageo investment paying off for Captain Morgan
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends