SOUTH AFRICA: South Africa launches "Jacob's Creek rival"
A new ultra-premium range of single varietal wines has been launched by one of South Africa's biggest and most modern wineries. The Rhinofields range forms part of a long-term strategy by Durbanville Hills, a R70m (US$8.66m) joint venture between Distell and seven wine farmers in one of the Cape's most sought after wine areas.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range