SOUTH AFRICA: South Africa launches "Jacob's Creek rival"
A new ultra-premium range of single varietal wines has been launched by one of South Africa's biggest and most modern wineries. The Rhinofields range forms part of a long-term strategy by Durbanville Hills, a R70m (US$8.66m) joint venture between Distell and seven wine farmers in one of the Cape's most sought after wine areas.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire