SWITZERLAND: Sources Minerales Henniez reports growth in H1
Sources Minerales Henniez, the Swiss mineral water company, has achieved a rise in first half net profit to 2.6m Swiss francs (US$2.1m) compared to a net profit of 2.4m francs in the same period a year before.
The company reported that its operating profit in the period rose to 3.41m francs from 3.35m francs in the first half last year. Sales remained flat at 78.6m francs.
The company said the growth was the result of new products, improved productivity and the investment it had made in its manufacturing.
Henniez has forecast growth for its full year figures.
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote