UK: SOS Hydration takes sports drink to UK
SOS was launched last year
Californian sports drink mix makers SOS Hydration has rolled out its namesake brand in the UK.
The company, which is co-invested by UK Olympic gold medal winner Ben Ainslie and US basketball player CJ Watson, will launch SOS to 40 speciality sports stores across the country from 4 February, it told just-drinks yesterday (23 January). SOS was launched in the US and New Zealand in April last year.
“SOS has no artificial additives and has been designed for active lifestyles,” an SOS spokesperson said.
SOS is priced at US$8.75 in the US per box of five packets. Each packet, available in Blueberry or Citrus flavours, is designed to be mixed with 50cl of water.
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk