UK: SOS Hydration takes sports drink to UK
SOS was launched last year
Californian sports drink mix makers SOS Hydration has rolled out its namesake brand in the UK.
The company, which is co-invested by UK Olympic gold medal winner Ben Ainslie and US basketball player CJ Watson, will launch SOS to 40 speciality sports stores across the country from 4 February, it told just-drinks yesterday (23 January). SOS was launched in the US and New Zealand in April last year.
“SOS has no artificial additives and has been designed for active lifestyles,” an SOS spokesperson said.
SOS is priced at US$8.75 in the US per box of five packets. Each packet, available in Blueberry or Citrus flavours, is designed to be mixed with 50cl of water.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Focus - Heineken's Q3 Performance by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch