USA: Sommelier Seeks Consumers to Share Love of Wine
Whether you're a seasoned wine enthusiast who enjoys unique, hard-to-find vintages or you select wine based on your appetite or mood, Urbanfetch, the premier online shopping service that offers free one-hour delivery of popular consumer products, is now your own personal wine cellar. Urbanfetch today announced the addition of world-class wines and champagnes with tastes and prices to suit every palate, offering consumers immediate and convenient access to the best vintages, delivered right to their door, in one-hour.Urbanfetch will feature an assortment of wines and champagnes from the U.S. and around the world, ranging from full-bodied Bordeaux to flavorsome Shiraz. The wines are conveniently grouped by color, origin, variety and price, which makes finding and purchasing them easier than ever. Wines are sold by the bottle or can be purchased by the case. Consumers can also mix their own case to complement any meal, or for those with less time to browse, Urbanfetch's own sommelier has pre-selected a variety of quality wines for that special occasion, such as:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Interview- Veltins export manager Udo Bruns
- Concha y Toro's Q2 by region, brand - Focus
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages