UK: Somerfield to launch Chile, Argentina own-labels
UK retailer Somerfield is to sell two own-label wine ranges from South America.
The company, in tandem with brand consultants Vibrandt, has created two own-label brands; Dios de Sol from Argentina and Caballito from Chile.
Angela Mount, senior wine buyer at Somerfield, said: "Somerfield's mission is to over-deliver on quality at every price point. At the point of purchase consumers need simplicity, clarity and they need to trust the quality."
Dios del Sol will be available in Somerfield stores at the end of the month, while the Caballito range will be launched early next year.
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory