UK: Somerfield to launch Chile, Argentina own-labels
UK retailer Somerfield is to sell two own-label wine ranges from South America.
The company, in tandem with brand consultants Vibrandt, has created two own-label brands; Dios de Sol from Argentina and Caballito from Chile.
Angela Mount, senior wine buyer at Somerfield, said: "Somerfield's mission is to over-deliver on quality at every price point. At the point of purchase consumers need simplicity, clarity and they need to trust the quality."
Dios del Sol will be available in Somerfield stores at the end of the month, while the Caballito range will be launched early next year.
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets