PORTUGAL: Somagnum records sales of €17.5m
Pernod-Ricard's Portuguese subsidiary, Somagnum, reported sales of €17.5m (US$15.4m) for 2001. The company forecasts an increase in sales in 2002 as a result of Pernod-Ricard's acquisition of the Seagram drinks brands. Sales are expected to reach 700,000 cases in the coming year with 17 new brands being added to the portfolio, the company said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory