MALAYSIA: Soft drinks slowdown predicted
Diversified group, Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd. (P.FNH), which includes substantial drinks interests, has predicted growth in the soft drinks market to slow to below 5% in the current year to the end of September. Last year, the market grew by 8%. F&N's chief financial officer, Tony Lee, attributed the reduced growth to a lack of consumer confidence caused by the Malaysian economic slowdown.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Sustainability in Spirits - Part I
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller