CHILE: Soft drinks sales surge
Sales in the third quarter of 2003 rose 7.2% to 376m litres, compared to the same period of 2002.
The impressive sales growth in the third quarter builds on the 5.4% growth recorded in the second quarter and reflects the industry's strong recovery, after a poor start to 2003.
The soft drinks industry has experienced overall sales growth of 3.5% to date this year, and is aiming to achieve 3.5-4.5% growth by year-end. This would be equivalent to total consumption of 1,600m litres and overall sales of US$800m.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- This week in spirits & wine
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts