BULGARIA: Soft drinks consumption up 5% in H1
Mineral water sales rose by 13m litres, with the association forecasting per capita mineral water consumption to reach 40 litres by the end of 2003, a 5-litre rise year-on-year.
Sales of carbonated soft drinks rose by 3% in the first half, while the non-carbonated soft drinks market rose by 1%.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"