SRI LANKA: Soft drink majors plan Asian ice tea push
By Swineetha Dias Wickramanayaka Soft drinks giants Nestle, Coca-Cola and Pepsi are developing ice tea products to break into a new market place in tropical Sri Lanka this summer. The three will join Hindustan Lever, which has already launched its Lipton Ice brand. Nestle is product testing in select markets, while both Pepsi and Coca-Cola have approached Tata Tea for supplies of instant tea, Tata sources have told the island's press.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Coca-Cola can unleash Monster with energy plunge
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat