Product Launch - US: SodaStream's SodaCaps flavour capsules
Click through to view SodaStream's SodaCaps
SodaStream's SodaCaps flavour capsules
Category - Soft drinks
Available - From Q4 this year
Location - US expected to be initial market
Price - Information not yet available
SodaStream will unveil pre-measured syrup dispenser SodaCaps at the Milan Furniture Fair, which starts tomorrow (17 April). SodaCaps are an easier and faster way to flavour SodaStream drinks, according to the company.
SodaCaps can be recycled and are fully biodegradable.
A spokesperson for SodaStream said the company was not ready to announce where the product would be available or how much it would cost.
“We plan to roll them out towards the end of the year, and while we do expect that the US will be one of the initial markets, we aren't yet committing to any others,” said Yonah Lloyd, executive director for corporate development and communication at SodaStream.
SodaStream also announced the launch of Source, a sodamaker produced in partnership with Swiss designer Yves Behar that will retail at US$99 for the basic model.
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review