US: SodaStream to return to Super Bowl ad arena
Sodastream will launch a global ad campaign next year
SodaStream International is to use next year's Super Bowl as a launch pad for its new global ad campaign.
Sodastream, which was forced to change this year's Super Bowl ad, called the event a “proven venue” for the company that has helped build brand profile and generate “excellent sales growth”. No details of the ad have been revealed.
It will be the second year in a row that Sodastream has created an ad for one of the highly-prized Super Bowl slots, which can cost around US$4m for 30 seconds of content.
In January, US television authorities barred SodaStream's “SodaStream Effect" as it was deemed disrespectful to Coca-Cola and PepsiCo. Sodastream eventually released a modified ad, but still aired the original spot online, where it went on to receive around five million views.
In YTD results, released last month, Sodastream saw its profits growth slow, but sales remained buoyant.
PepsiCo India is one of the largest players in packaged foods and soft drinks in India. The holding became the new title sponsor of the Indian Premier League (IPL) for five seasons starting from 2013....
PepsiCo Deutschland GmbH is the second biggest player in carbonates in Germany. The company offers a wide product portfolio within carbonates, covering cola and non-cola carbonates through well-known ...
In 2012, Cía de Bebidas Pepsico continued to adapt to the gloomy economic climate by holding back prices, offering its core carbonates brands at lower retail prices than its main competitor Cía Servic...
Ranked sixth in hot drinks in 2012, the company has a strong presence in other hot drinks, in particular in chocolate-based flavoured powder drinks under the Toddy brand. Competing for the same target...
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- just the Ten - Editor's Viewpoints of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban