US/ISRAEL: SodaStream rolls out new Kool-Aid flavours in Kraft Foods link-up
- Cherry, Grape and Tropical Punch added to co-branded portfolio
- Terms of deal not disclosed
- Flavours to go on sale in fourth quarter
SodaStream has worked with Kraft Foods since January
SodaStream has added to its tie-up with Kraft Foods.
The new flavours announcement follows a run-in with the Coca-Cola Co over an outdoor marketing exhibit that used empty Coca-Cola branded products to highlight waste.
The company has undertaken a range of marketplace moves since it was listed on the NASDAQ in November 2010, including buying back its Nordic and Baltic distribution rights.
It first linked up with Kraft in January.
Original source: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/kraft-foods-and-sodastream-expand-co-branded-flavors-with-kool-aid-162841706.html
As we welcome in the new year, we invite Euromonitor to cast its eye over what 2013 holds for the drinks industry. In the first part of this month's management briefing, the global market research and...
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018