US/ISRAEL: SodaStream rolls out new Kool-Aid flavours in Kraft Foods link-up
- Cherry, Grape and Tropical Punch added to co-branded portfolio
- Terms of deal not disclosed
- Flavours to go on sale in fourth quarter
SodaStream has worked with Kraft Foods since January
SodaStream has added to its tie-up with Kraft Foods.
The new flavours announcement follows a run-in with the Coca-Cola Co over an outdoor marketing exhibit that used empty Coca-Cola branded products to highlight waste.
The company has undertaken a range of marketplace moves since it was listed on the NASDAQ in November 2010, including buying back its Nordic and Baltic distribution rights.
It first linked up with Kraft in January.
Original source: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/kraft-foods-and-sodastream-expand-co-branded-flavors-with-kool-aid-162841706.html
As we welcome in the new year, we invite Euromonitor to cast its eye over what 2013 holds for the drinks industry. In the first part of this month's management briefing, the global market research and...
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer