US/ISRAEL: SodaStream rolls out new Kool-Aid flavours in Kraft Foods link-up
- Cherry, Grape and Tropical Punch added to co-branded portfolio
- Terms of deal not disclosed
- Flavours to go on sale in fourth quarter
SodaStream has worked with Kraft Foods since January
SodaStream has added to its tie-up with Kraft Foods.
The new flavours announcement follows a run-in with the Coca-Cola Co over an outdoor marketing exhibit that used empty Coca-Cola branded products to highlight waste.
The company has undertaken a range of marketplace moves since it was listed on the NASDAQ in November 2010, including buying back its Nordic and Baltic distribution rights.
It first linked up with Kraft in January.
Original source: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/kraft-foods-and-sodastream-expand-co-branded-flavors-with-kool-aid-162841706.html
As we welcome in the new year, we invite Euromonitor to cast its eye over what 2013 holds for the drinks industry. In the first part of this month's management briefing, the global market research and...
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK