US : SodaStream, Kraft Foods sign flavours deal
SodaStream International has signed a co-branding deal with Kraft Foods for the use of the US firm's flavours in its soft drinks machines.
Kraft will make its branded flavours available to SodaStream under the agreement announced today (5 January). Initially, Israel-based SodaStream will use Kraft's Crystal Light and Country Time brands.
The SodaStream flavours are expected to be launched in the US during the second quarter of this year.
This is the first time that Kraft's drinks flavours have been made available specifically for use in a CSD, the firm said.
Last month, SodaStream purchased the Nordic and Baltic distribution rights to its business from distributor Empire AB.
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Diageo unveils Ciroc in Times Square push
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research