UK: SodaStream invest £1.2m to boost UK sales
SodaStream is hoping UK retailers will benefit from its planned £1.2m investment into its 2001 marketing campaigns. James Beech, SodaStream's UK marketing director, said: "2001 will be a big year for SodaStream." "We want to work with our retail partners and listen to their needs. This increased investment in the market sector will enable us to meet these needs more than ever before," he added.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director