UK: Snapple launches first on-pack promotion
Snapple is set to launch a major new campaign next month. 'Snapple Says' is an integrated in-store, on-pack and outdoor media campaign designed to drive customers in-store.
At the heart of the campaign is an instant win promotion across 1.8m packs with prizes including Piaggio scooters, Sony Ericsson camera-phones and mini-fridges. Nine pack flashes will communicate the prizes to be won. The campaign signals Snapple's first on-pack promotion in the UK.
In a statement, a spokesperson for Snapple said: "The campaign reflects our confidence in the Snapple brand and we expect to see significant growth in demand as it impacts on consumers' buying patterns."
Snapple stockists will be supplied with POS kits, while sales teams will be visiting stores to talk about the promotion, and give away merchandise including Snapple Says branded clothing.
The in-store activity will be supported by a four-week media campaign, which will start at the beginning of June. This includes an ad campaign on London Underground, lamppost boards, scooter media, and sticker-sheet distribution in central London.
A bespoke website has also been devised to support the programme - www.snapplesays.co.uk.
Sectors: Soft drinks
As the US distillers' association, Discus, for the first time in its history publishes its annual report into spirits advertising, which includes complaints against its self-regulatory code, David Rob...
Constellation Brands is interested in some of Allied Domecq's spirits brands, according to reports today (15 April)....
Maxxium Worldwide could come under pressure if Pernod and Fortune's Allied Domecq bid is successful, according to press reports today (14 April)....
It's been a quiet day on the Pernod/Allied Domecq front....
Conflicting reports circulated this weekend over whether Bacardi International is looking to form a counter-bid for Allied Domecq....
Todays press reports into Pernod and Fortune's hopes to buy Allied Domecq warn of possible conflicts and set a date for completion....
Pernod Ricard and Fortune Brands are hoping to buy Allied Domecq for around 670p per share, according to press reports....
LVMH has said it is not looking to buy Mumm Champagne from Allied Domecq....
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report