US: Snapple launches Classic Black Teas
Snapple has added 'Classic Black Teas' to the brand's ready-to-drink 'Good for You' line of beverages.
The Cadbury Schweppes-owned range features hot tea flavours including English Breakfast, Earl Grey and Orange Pekoe. The company said today (26 June) that its brewed tea drinks are "good for you" offering "protective antioxidants."
Cadbury Schweppes Americas Beverages vice president and general manager, Bryn Mazur, said: "The combination of quality ingredients and time-honoured flavours found in the Classic Black Tea line result in a truly unique experience that is sure to please lovers of authentic English tea."
Snapple's other tea offerings in its ready-to-drink category already include regular and diet Green Tea, Red Tea and White Tea.
Snapple Classic Black Teas will be available in 1.5oz bottles and will retail at US$1.39.
Cadbury Schweppes has announced the new name for its soon-to-be demerged North American drinks unit....
US soft drinks group Thomas Kemper Soda has appointed Brett Zinkel as director of sales....
Cadbury Schweppes Americas Beverages has begun rolling out a third flavour extension to its Dr Pepper brand in the US....
Cadbury Schweppes has announced that Cadbury Schweppes Americas Beverages (CSAB), the entity which will own its American drinks businesses once the group's confectionery and drinks operations have dem...
Cadbury Schweppes Americas Beverages has launched two water brands to its portfolio in the US....
Cadbury Schweppes Americas Beverages has lined up an 'advergame' for the recently-launched iPhone....
Cadbury Schweppes Americas Beverages (CSAB) has launched Pomegranate 7UP, a pomegranate-flavoured variant of its lemon-lime beverage brand....
Cadbury Schweppes Americas Beverages has launched a new line of 'good for you' juice drinks for its Snapple brand....
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research