US: Snapple boldly goes where no brand has gone before
Snapple is petitioning NASA with a request to be considered as the exclusive beverage on board future space flights.
If the request is granted, the brand may change all SKUs so packaging will read 'Best Stuff in the Universe' rather than 'Best Stuff on Earth'.
Snapple's chief consumer officer Randy Gier said: "Everybody knows that Snapple tastes out of this world."
Gier added: "Securing first-to-market inter-planetary distribution rights is part of our vision for universal expansion - we plan on leaving other ready-to-drink tea manufacturers behind on Earth."
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets