US: Snapple boldly goes where no brand has gone before
Snapple is petitioning NASA with a request to be considered as the exclusive beverage on board future space flights.
If the request is granted, the brand may change all SKUs so packaging will read 'Best Stuff in the Universe' rather than 'Best Stuff on Earth'.
Snapple's chief consumer officer Randy Gier said: "Everybody knows that Snapple tastes out of this world."
Gier added: "Securing first-to-market inter-planetary distribution rights is part of our vision for universal expansion - we plan on leaving other ready-to-drink tea manufacturers behind on Earth."
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- Work begins on Glasgow distillery
- Sapporo’s Sapporo Premium Black - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages