US: Snapple boldly goes where no brand has gone before
Snapple is petitioning NASA with a request to be considered as the exclusive beverage on board future space flights.
If the request is granted, the brand may change all SKUs so packaging will read 'Best Stuff in the Universe' rather than 'Best Stuff on Earth'.
Snapple's chief consumer officer Randy Gier said: "Everybody knows that Snapple tastes out of this world."
Gier added: "Securing first-to-market inter-planetary distribution rights is part of our vision for universal expansion - we plan on leaving other ready-to-drink tea manufacturers behind on Earth."
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- just The Preview - Heineken's H1 & Q2
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat