USA: Snapple Beverage Group, Inc. Files Registration Statement for an Initial Public Offering
Triarc Companies, Inc. (NYSE: TRY) announced today that its subsidiary Snapple Beverage Group, Inc., has filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) a registration statement for an initial public offering (IPO) of its common stock. Snapple Beverage Group will own Triarc's premium beverage business (Snapple(R), Mistic(R) and Stewart's(R)) and its soft drink concentrates business (Royal Crown(R), Diet Rite(R), RC Edge(TM) and Nehi(R)).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends