USA: Snapple Beverage Group, Inc. Files Registration Statement for an Initial Public Offering
Triarc Companies, Inc. (NYSE: TRY) announced today that its subsidiary Snapple Beverage Group, Inc., has filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) a registration statement for an initial public offering (IPO) of its common stock. Snapple Beverage Group will own Triarc's premium beverage business (Snapple(R), Mistic(R) and Stewart's(R)) and its soft drink concentrates business (Royal Crown(R), Diet Rite(R), RC Edge(TM) and Nehi(R)).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence