USA: Snapple Beverage Group, Inc. Files Registration Statement for an Initial Public Offering
Triarc Companies, Inc. (NYSE: TRY) announced today that its subsidiary Snapple Beverage Group, Inc., has filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) a registration statement for an initial public offering (IPO) of its common stock. Snapple Beverage Group will own Triarc's premium beverage business (Snapple(R), Mistic(R) and Stewart's(R)) and its soft drink concentrates business (Royal Crown(R), Diet Rite(R), RC Edge(TM) and Nehi(R)).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Diageo adds to Entourage tie-up - video
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review