USA: Snapple Beverage Group, Inc. Files Registration Statement for an Initial Public Offering
Triarc Companies, Inc. (NYSE: TRY) announced today that its subsidiary Snapple Beverage Group, Inc., has filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) a registration statement for an initial public offering (IPO) of its common stock. Snapple Beverage Group will own Triarc's premium beverage business (Snapple(R), Mistic(R) and Stewart's(R)) and its soft drink concentrates business (Royal Crown(R), Diet Rite(R), RC Edge(TM) and Nehi(R)).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future