UK: S&N unveils plans for wholesaler giant
Scottish Courage, the UK arm of Scottish & Newcastle, today announced its plans to create the UK's leading drinks wholesaler through the merger of its Waverley Group wines & spirits operation with The Beer Seller (TBS), the on- trade drinks wholesaler business acquired as part of the Bulmers purchase in 2003.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites