UK: S&N unveils Bulmers poster campaign
Scottish & Newcastle UK is launching a new poster campaign for Bulmers Original.
The new outdoor work, unveiled yesterday (10 October), is the first above-the-line support for the 'serve over ice' premium bottled cider since S&N reintroduced Bulmers Original to the UK in June this year.
The campaign begins next week when six-sheet posters will be launched in Edinburgh, Glasgow and London along with sixteen-sheet posters and tube cards on the London Underground.
"To date, Bulmers Original has secured distribution in almost 8,000 bars together with major listings in all off-trade trade channels," said Stephen Mosey, marketing manager for ciders at S&N UK. "The new poster campaign will build brand awareness in the important run-in to Christmas and support our plans to extend the availability of Bulmers Original this month with the introduction of a 12x1pint bottle pack and a 500ml four-pack in cans."
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp