UK: S&N to announce purchase of UB stake today - paper
Scottish & Newcastle, the UK's largest brewer, is to announce today that it has bought a minor shareholding in India's largest brewer United Breweries (UB), according to Indian reports. S&N has made no comment on the possible deal, but the UK brewer is known to have been one of a number of brewers involved in talks concerning an alliance with UB.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"