UK: S&N tender offer deadline set
Scottish & Newcastle has announced a final deadline for its £50m nine-and-three-quarter per cent bonds due 2006 tender offer. The brewer said yesterday that a further £180,000 principal amount of the bonds have been tendered, and will be purchased by S&N.
The tender offer will close at 1100 DST (London time) on 8 April, and S&N will not extend the offer period any further.
Following the cancellation of these bonds, S&N said, a total of £14.93m will have been purchased, with £208,000 outstanding.
All other terms of the tender offer remain unchanged, the company said.
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head