UK: S&N tender offer deadline set
Scottish & Newcastle has announced a final deadline for its £50m nine-and-three-quarter per cent bonds due 2006 tender offer. The brewer said yesterday that a further £180,000 principal amount of the bonds have been tendered, and will be purchased by S&N.
The tender offer will close at 1100 DST (London time) on 8 April, and S&N will not extend the offer period any further.
Following the cancellation of these bonds, S&N said, a total of £14.93m will have been purchased, with £208,000 outstanding.
All other terms of the tender offer remain unchanged, the company said.
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller