UK: S&N profits above expectations but no news on pubs
S&N profits above expectations but no news on pubs Scottish and Newcastle, which claims to be Europe's most profitable brewer announced a 3.5% rise in full year profits today of £442.3m (US$677.1m), up from £428m a year before and compared to forecasts of £431-445m. But despite being at the top of analysts' expectations, its shares dipped due to the disappointment it made no mention of a pubs sell-off.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo writes down Shuijingfang value by GBP264m