PORTUGAL: S&N gets EU go-ahead for acquisitions
The UK brewer, Scottish & Newcastle (S&N), has been given clearance by EU regulators for its acquisitions of the remaining 51% stake in the Portuguese brewer, Sociedade Central de Cervejas, which it did not own, and 100% of the mineral water company, Sociedade de Aqua de Luso.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Interview - WoSA chief executive
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Diageo's Smirnoff Sours
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- 'Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery'