UK: S&N completes placement
Scottish & Newcastle has said that is has successfully completed the placement of 42m new ordinary shares of 20 pence each by Deutsche Bank and UBS, with institutions at a price of 500 pence per Placing Share.
Based on the Placing Price, the gross proceeds receivable by S&N are £210 million.
The Placing Shares being issued represent approximately 4.7% of S&N's issued ordinary share capital prior to the Placing.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman