UK: S&N appoints non-executive director
Scottish & Newcastle has appointed a new non-executive director.
Brian Wallace will join the UK brewer's board, S&N confirmed yesterday (21 December).
Wallace, 52, is currently a senior independent non-executive director at recruitment group Hays. Prior to this, he was deputy group chief executive and group finance director of Hilton Group.
"Brian Wallace has great knowledge of the hospitality sector and will bring a wealth of international and financial experience to S&N," said S&N's chairman, Sir Brian Stewart.
"I know that Brian's breadth of experience in both commercial and financial terms will be invaluable in the years ahead and I look forward to working with him."
Sectors: Beer & cider
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit