UK: Smirnoff Ice freezes £100,000
Smirnoff Ice has announced that it will freeze £100,000 inside an ice cube in London. The stunt will take place at Broadgate ice rink in the city.
The money will be in the form of vouchers worth £500 each inside 100 bottles. The remaining £50,000 will be in a case in the centre of the cube.
As the ice melts, people will be allowed one minute each to try to retrieve a bottle.
The stunt, which will run for 48 hours, begins next Wednesday (21 July).
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Stock Spirits recruits Drambuie head for MD role