US: Slovenia Vodka set for roll-out after Blackheath Beverage tie-up
Slovenia Vodka is set for expansion throughout the US after a deal was signed with sales and marketing group Blackheath Beverage.
Blackheath will launch the 40% abv craft brand in New York and Conneticut next month, the group said today (29 May). It will then roll-out into "key markets throughout the US".
Financial details of the tie-up were not disclosed.
Slovenia Vodka, the brainchild of US chef Peter Xaviar Kelly, is described as a blend of winter wheat and Slovenian buckwheat.
Actor Bill Murray and dancer and actor Mikhail "Misha" Baryshnikov are referred to as "spokesmen" for the brand, on Slovenia Vodka's website.
Blackheath also handles sales and marketing for Altlantico Rum in the US.
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory