USA: Slim-Fast Voluntarily Initiates Recall on Limited Codes of Ready-To-Drink Milk-Based Liquid Shakes
Product being recalled was manufactured under the following codes which appear on the bottom of the can:
11oz Can Code Flavor of Ready-To-Drink Milk-Based Liquid Shakes
ETCD0138E Cappuccino Delight
ETCD0142E Cappuccino Delight
ETMC0125E Creamy Milk Chocolate
ETMC0138E Creamy Milk Chocolate
ETMC0142E Creamy Milk Chocolate
ETAS0125E Strawberries 'N Cream
ETAS0140E Strawberries 'N Cream
ETAS0141E Strawberries 'N Cream
Letters or numbers following the codes listed above should be disregarded. No other Slim-Fast products are included in this recall.
"Our primary concern is always for the health of our consumers who rely on the Slim-Fast brand to meet their dietary and nutritional needs," stated Marc Covent, Slim-Fast president. "We believe the voluntary recall of this product is in the best interest of our consumers."
Slim-Fast is working with the U. S. Food and Drug Administration in implementing this voluntary national recall and has notified all affected distributors and retail customers.
Consumers who have purchased the product carrying the codes listed above should return them to the place of purchase for a full refund.
Consumers with questions may contact Slim-Fast's Hot Line toll-free at (877) 424-4180.
Media inquiries should be directed to John Gould, Director, Corporate Affairs, at (212) 906-4694
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- PepsiCo appoints W Europe, S Africa Tropicana GM