CANADA: Sleeman signs Pale Ale licensing deal
Canadian brewer, Sleeman Breweries Ltd, has signed a 20-year licensing agreement with the Scottish company, Maclay's Inns Ltd, for the production and distribution of Maclay's Traditional Pale Ale. The Ontario-based brewer will brew Maclay's in Nova Scotia and will initially launch the brand in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island later this month.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- PepsiCo appoints W Europe, S Africa Tropicana GM