CANADA: Sleeman reports record 2001
The Canadian brewer Sleeman Breweries today announced record results for the fourth quarter and 2001 financial year. For fiscal 2001, revenue increased 7% to C$143.6m, up from C$134.4m in the previous 12-month period. Net income increased 9% to C$9.8m, or $0.63 per share on a diluted basis, compared to C$9m or $0.58 per diluted share in fiscal 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned