CANADA: Sleeman appointed to represent Beck's Brands in Canada
Sleeman Breweries Ltd. today announced that it has just completed a sales, marketing and distribution agreement with Beck's North America to represent the Beck's portfolio throughout Canada. Beck's is Germany's largest export brewery and a world class premium Pilsener. Beck's is enjoyed in some 120 countries on all five continents. One in three German beers consumed around the world is Beck's, making Brauerei Beck & Co., Germany's leading export brewery by a considerable margin. The name Beck's is synonymous with premium Pilsener beer throughout the world and is firmly established as one of the world's favourite premium Pilseners. Its premium portfolio in Canada includes Beck's and Beck's Non-Alcoholic beer. John Sleeman, Chairman & CEO, Sleeman Breweries Ltd. stated, "This opportunity to represent the world class Beck's portfolio validates our strategy to emphasize our presence in the import category in Canada. We believe Beck's brands will complement the existing Sleeman premium brand family and further improve our leadership position in the premium beer category". Goetz-Michael Mueller, Managing Director, Beck & Co. stated, "We are excited about the relationship with Sleeman and Sleeman's ability to improve representation and distribution for Beck's brands throughout Canada". Sleeman Breweries Ltd. is the leading brewer and distributor of premium craft beers in Canada. The Company has supplemented its core Sleeman brands, which are available in every province, with a family of exceptional regional brands including Okanagan Spring and Shaftebury in British Columbia and Alberta, Upper Canada in Ontario, Seigneuriale in Quebec and Maritime Brewery in Nova Scotia. Sleeman recently entered the rapidly growing value price segment by acquiring a license to sell and distribute the Stroh portfolio of brands in Canada.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- The Beer Engine that is Africa
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review