UK: SKYY vodka founder launches chocolate liqueur
The man who created SKYY vodka has launched a chocolate cream liqueur in the UK.
Maurice Kanbar has launched Dutch liqueur brand Vermeer in high-end outlets in London. The 17% abv liqueur has a MRP of GBP14.99 (US$26.24) for a 700ml bottle.
"Vermeer blends the highest quality Dutch chocolate, fresh cream and premium vodka to make a luxurious liqueur with a restrained sweetness and the smoothest, richest, purest chocolate flavour of any chocolate liqueur available," said UK-based brand owner Vermeer Spirits.
Flavoured vodkas have been a major success story in the US where they have prospered on the back of strong sector growth and premiumisation. With European markets also showing consistent growth and so...
Skyy Spirits has launched a light Italian spirit in the US....
US marketeers Strong Brands has appointed Laura Belocas to the post of national marketing director....
Pernod Ricard has sold Glen Grant single malt and two other Scotch whisky brands to Campari for a combined EUR130m (US$154m)....
Skyy Spirits has secured US distribution rights for a stable of brands owned by Japan's Suntory....
C&C Group has finally secured international distribution for its drinks portfolio....
Davide Campari-Milano has posted a slight rise in net sales and profits for the first nine months of this year....
Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A. has seen a 2.6% rise in sales drive growth across all profitability indicators in the first half of the year....
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report