US: Skyy to launch three flavoured variants
"We are proud to launch three new Skyy flavours that are sure to excite both consumers and the spirits industry alike," said Skyy's chief operating officer, Keith Greggor. "Building on the success of Skyy Citrus, Skyy's new flavours offer a whole new palette to create great tasting, pure and smooth cocktails."
Flavoured vodkas have been a major success story in the US where they have prospered on the back of strong sector growth and premiumisation. With European markets also showing consistent growth and so...
Skyy Spirits has launched a light Italian spirit in the US....
Skyy Spirits has secured US distribution rights for a stable of brands owned by Japan's Suntory....
C&C Group has finally secured international distribution for its drinks portfolio....
Davide Campari-Milano has posted a slight rise in net sales and profits for the first nine months of this year....
Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A. has seen a 2.6% rise in sales drive growth across all profitability indicators in the first half of the year....
US investment house Citigroup Smith Barney has cut its rating on Italian drinks group Davide Campari-Milano SpA from "buy" to "hold"....
Congratulations to the five lucky winners of our competition, in association with Wolf Blass, for tickets to today's cricket match between England and Bangladesh....
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head