US: SKYY to launch orange vodka
The spirits producer SKYY Spirits, LLC is launching a further flavoured version of its successful eponymous vodka brand.
The company said that SKYY Orange was a "medley of Brazilian and Blood Oranges blended with its quadruple distilled and triple filtered vodka."
The brand will be launched nationwide in time for the fall season.
"SKYY has the fastest growing flavors among premium vodkas and SKYY Orange offers cocktail enthusiasts delicious, new orange-flavoured vodka consistent with the exceptional quality of SKYY Vodka," said Paul Fuegner, vice president marketing, SKYY Spirits, LLC.
Flavoured vodkas have been a major success story in the US where they have prospered on the back of strong sector growth and premiumisation. With European markets also showing consistent growth and so...
Skyy Spirits has launched a light Italian spirit in the US....
Skyy Spirits has secured US distribution rights for a stable of brands owned by Japan's Suntory....
C&C Group has finally secured international distribution for its drinks portfolio....
Davide Campari-Milano has posted a slight rise in net sales and profits for the first nine months of this year....
Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A. has seen a 2.6% rise in sales drive growth across all profitability indicators in the first half of the year....
US investment house Citigroup Smith Barney has cut its rating on Italian drinks group Davide Campari-Milano SpA from "buy" to "hold"....
Congratulations to the five lucky winners of our competition, in association with Wolf Blass, for tickets to today's cricket match between England and Bangladesh....
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the beer category in 2017 - Focus
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Signs of life in Japan's beer market - Comment
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Bacardi lines up Canadian bottling plant closure
- Pernod unveils new St Patrick's Day Jameson bottle
- Wm Grant names Victor Jerez business director
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends