US: Skyy tips hat to Texas with Lone Star vodka
- Only available in Texas
- Limited run from 4 July to end of September
Click through to view Skyy Vodka's Lone Star bottle
Proceeds from the limited-edition bottle, to be released on 4 July, will go towards the Boot Campaign, a Texas charity that raises military veteran awareness.
In February, Campari released a coconut-infused Skyy Vodka edition in the US.
SKYY Vodka Proudly Supports Texas' Own Boot Campaign Charity and Provides Texans the Opportunity to Support Our Troops
SAN FRANCISCO, June 26, 2012 /PRNewswire
Beginning this Independence Day, SKYY Vodka is giving Texans a chance to give back to those who protect our freedom 365 days a year. SKYY introduces the Lone Star Limited Edition Bottle, designed to pay homage to the great state of Texas and to help Texans support our dedicated US service men and women.
Beginning July 4th, Texans will have the opportunity to give back to their returning troops by purchasing the SKYY Vodka Lone Star Limited Edition Bottle at their local liquor store. A portion of the proceeds from each bottle purchased will benefit the Boot Campaign, a Texas-based charity dedicated to military appreciation and veteran issues awareness, which boasts a roster of Texas supporters like Pat Green, Troy Aikman and Deborah Duncan. Available for a limited time this summer only in Texas, the SKYY Vodka charity bottle is easy to spot, as it proudly features the famous Lone Star of Texas on the brand's iconic cobalt blue bottle.
"As an American-made vodka, we understand the importance of giving back to those who protect our freedom day in and day out," said Jason Daniel, Brand Director, SKYY Vodka. "The SKYY Vodka Lone Star Limited Edition Bottle is a great opportunity for Texans to help us provide funding to the Boot Campaign's efforts to make sure our U.S. service men and women get the recognition, respect and support they rightly deserve."
Original source: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/skyy-vodka-launches-lone-star-limited-edition-bottle-160364225.html
A new trade body representing spirits producers in Europe has been established following the merger of the European Spirits Organisation (CEPS) and the European Forum for Responsible Drinking (EFRD). ...
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research