US: Skyy Spirits updates corporate website
Skyy Spirits has launched a new corporate website.
The US-based company, which is a subsidiary of Gruppo Campari, said yesterday (30 September) that skyyspirits.com will serve as a "a one-stop portal" for its portfolio, for spirits industry representatives, business partners, mixologists and press.
As well as providing information for each of Skyy's brands, the website also covers the background and history of the company, executive biogs, an archive of press releases and contact details for various departments in Skyy Spirits.
"It's important to us that Skyy Spirits is easily accessible to anyone who wants to find out a little bit more about our company and how we go to market in the US," said Skyy Spirits' chairman and CEO, Gerry Ruvo. "Our new virtual home puts a raft of corporate and brand information at the fingertips of those interested in forging a relationship with Skyy Spirits or any one of the 20 brands we represent in this market."
The website was designed by branding agency Lambesis of San Diego, California.
Beyond owning its namesake vodka brand, Skyy also manages Campari's portfolio in the US, and is the exclusive US distributor for brands including Cutty Sark and The Glenrothes Scotch whiskies.
Recent results suggest all spirits companies are feeling the effects of the downturn but some are better equipped for long-term growth than others. Jeremy Cunnington of Euromonitor International asses...
Gruppo Campari has posted a slight lift in full-year net profit, despite a dip in sales in the period....
Magners cider owner C&C Group has said that it is not selling its spirits business, following a report by just-drinks this afternoon (2 March)....
Skyy Spirits has expanded its Skyy Vodka Infusions All Natural line to include a pineapple flavour for the US market....
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- The global tailwinds behind Heineken - Analysis
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- US craft beer to hit saturation soon - Koch
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends