US: Skyy Spirits unveils X-Rated Valentine’s campaign
Skyy Spirits has unveiled plans for a Valentine's Day promotion for its X-Rated Fusion Liqueur in the US.
The 'Naughty Meets Nice' nationwide campaign will start in early 2009 for both the on- and off-trade, Skyy said yesterday (19 November). As part of the promotion, X-Rated will offer "seasonally relevant" cocktails including the X-Otica, Madam X, XOXO and Pink Wink.
To support sales of the cocktails at restaurants, bars, and nightclubs, X-Rated Fusion will offer on-trade promotional material, including posters, bartender recipe books, pink t-shirts with slogans such as 'Kiss & Tell' or 'Naughty & Nice'.
The brand will also be supported in off-trade accounts through an in-store sampling kit, as well as merchandising material that promotes "gift giving" among consumers. This includes heart shaped coupon and recipe bottle neckers, consumer cocktail recipe books, cupid wings and pink t-shirts.
Davide Campari-Milano has posted what it has described as an "overall satisfactory" set of results for its first quarter, as destocking dragged on its performance....
Gruppo Campari has posted a slight lift in full-year net profit, despite a dip in sales in the period....
Magners cider owner C&C Group has said that it is not selling its spirits business, following a report by just-drinks this afternoon (2 March)....
Skyy Spirits has expanded its Skyy Vodka Infusions All Natural line to include a pineapple flavour for the US market....
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US