US: Skyy Spirits unveils X-Rated Valentine’s campaign
Skyy Spirits has unveiled plans for a Valentine's Day promotion for its X-Rated Fusion Liqueur in the US.
The 'Naughty Meets Nice' nationwide campaign will start in early 2009 for both the on- and off-trade, Skyy said yesterday (19 November). As part of the promotion, X-Rated will offer "seasonally relevant" cocktails including the X-Otica, Madam X, XOXO and Pink Wink.
To support sales of the cocktails at restaurants, bars, and nightclubs, X-Rated Fusion will offer on-trade promotional material, including posters, bartender recipe books, pink t-shirts with slogans such as 'Kiss & Tell' or 'Naughty & Nice'.
The brand will also be supported in off-trade accounts through an in-store sampling kit, as well as merchandising material that promotes "gift giving" among consumers. This includes heart shaped coupon and recipe bottle neckers, consumer cocktail recipe books, cupid wings and pink t-shirts.
Davide Campari-Milano has posted what it has described as an "overall satisfactory" set of results for its first quarter, as destocking dragged on its performance....
Gruppo Campari has posted a slight lift in full-year net profit, despite a dip in sales in the period....
Magners cider owner C&C Group has said that it is not selling its spirits business, following a report by just-drinks this afternoon (2 March)....
Skyy Spirits has expanded its Skyy Vodka Infusions All Natural line to include a pineapple flavour for the US market....
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research