US: Skyy Spirits launches 'Skyy Sexy' Ad Campaign
Click again for a look at one of the Skyy vodka ads
Skyy Spirits has confirmed plans for an advertising push behind its namesake vodka brand in the US.
The company, which is a unit of Gruppo Campari, said earlier today (28 September) that the print campaign is a continuation of Skyy vodka's “provocative and engaging” public image. Shot by photographer Raymond Meier, the campaign consists of five different executions.
The ads will appear first in the October issues of Rolling Stone, MarketWatch and Tasting Panel, and will later launch globally in print and online, as well as outdoor and as wall installations. The campaign will roll out globally in 2011 through above- and below-the-line marketing initiatives.
Specific financial details behind the campaign were not disclosed.
The images will be unveiled first through Skyy.com, as well as through Skyy’s Facebook and Twitter pages.
A down-in-the-dumps Richard Woodard is a Richard Woodard best-avoided. But, the spirits giants of this world can bring him out of his stupor. And, all it would take is a little bit of spending....
Gruppo Campari is to move distribution of Frangelico and Carolans in Australia in-house, ending a deal with Japan's Suntory....
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Bacardi announces CFO switch