US: Skyy Spirits launches 'Skyy Sexy' Ad Campaign
Click again for a look at one of the Skyy vodka ads
Skyy Spirits has confirmed plans for an advertising push behind its namesake vodka brand in the US.
The company, which is a unit of Gruppo Campari, said earlier today (28 September) that the print campaign is a continuation of Skyy vodka's “provocative and engaging” public image. Shot by photographer Raymond Meier, the campaign consists of five different executions.
The ads will appear first in the October issues of Rolling Stone, MarketWatch and Tasting Panel, and will later launch globally in print and online, as well as outdoor and as wall installations. The campaign will roll out globally in 2011 through above- and below-the-line marketing initiatives.
Specific financial details behind the campaign were not disclosed.
The images will be unveiled first through Skyy.com, as well as through Skyy’s Facebook and Twitter pages.
A down-in-the-dumps Richard Woodard is a Richard Woodard best-avoided. But, the spirits giants of this world can bring him out of his stupor. And, all it would take is a little bit of spending....
Gruppo Campari is to move distribution of Frangelico and Carolans in Australia in-house, ending a deal with Japan's Suntory....
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Scotch drop hits Edrington as FY profits fall
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends