US: Skyy Spirits launches 'Skyy Sexy' Ad Campaign
Click again for a look at one of the Skyy vodka ads
Skyy Spirits has confirmed plans for an advertising push behind its namesake vodka brand in the US.
The company, which is a unit of Gruppo Campari, said earlier today (28 September) that the print campaign is a continuation of Skyy vodka's “provocative and engaging” public image. Shot by photographer Raymond Meier, the campaign consists of five different executions.
The ads will appear first in the October issues of Rolling Stone, MarketWatch and Tasting Panel, and will later launch globally in print and online, as well as outdoor and as wall installations. The campaign will roll out globally in 2011 through above- and below-the-line marketing initiatives.
Specific financial details behind the campaign were not disclosed.
The images will be unveiled first through Skyy.com, as well as through Skyy’s Facebook and Twitter pages.
A down-in-the-dumps Richard Woodard is a Richard Woodard best-avoided. But, the spirits giants of this world can bring him out of his stupor. And, all it would take is a little bit of spending....
Gruppo Campari is to move distribution of Frangelico and Carolans in Australia in-house, ending a deal with Japan's Suntory....
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research