US: Skyy Spirits launches recruitment drive
Skyy Spirits is owned by Gruppo Campari
Skyy Spirits is on the hunt for executives to fill several vacancies in its marketing, sales and finance divisions.
Among the vacancies Skyy is looking to fill is senior brand manager for the Wild Turkey Bourbon brand, which it acquired from Pernod Ricard in April last year. The US-based unit of Gruppo Campari said yesterday (23 August) that it is “in the unique position of being able to hire during this challenging economic environment”.
“We are actively looking to fill rewarding positions that support not only our growing portfolio, but also our increased on-premise and off-premise activities for our established brands,” said Skyy's chief operating/chief marketing officer, Andrea Conzonato.
The full list of vacancies and application procedure can be found in the careers section of Skyy's website.
Pernod Ricard's Chivas Brothers subsidiary has released globally a television advert for its Chivas Regal Scotch whisky brand....
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Greek brewer hits out over Carlsberg merger move
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014