US: Skyy Spirits launches ‘disgruntled elf’ competition
The Disgruntled Elf launched on 1 November in conjunction with food chain Cheeseburger in Paradise and will run through to 31 December.
At Cheeseburger in Paradise locations across the US, consumers who order The Disgruntled Elf Margarita featuring Cabo Wabo Tequila and Midori Melon Liqueur will get the opportunity to win a trip to Jamaica.
Consumers can also win a trip by visiting www.cheeseburgerinparadise.com/DisgruntledElf and submit a picture of "their most disgruntled face" and a 100-word explanation on "how they found their cure from the winter-time blues", Skyy said.
The campaign will include social media outreach and in-restaurant promotional materials, including signs, posters, branded t-shirts and recipe cards.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future