US: SKYY Spirits adds Tequilas to portfolio
Skyy Spirits, the maker of SKYY Vodka, has clinched a five-year marketing and distribution agreement in the US for the super-premium Reserva 1800 Tequila and ultra-premium Gran Centenario Tequila, produced at Los Camichines, Jalisco, México. Anthony Foglio, Skyy Spirits president and CEO said: "We are delighted with this new relationship. This agreement continues our vision to be the most innovative, dynamic brand-building organization in the wine and spirits industry. By offering a profitable brand portfolio and a partnership orientation with suppliers, wholesalers and retailers, SKYY is poised for continued success."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1