US: SKYY Spirits adds Tequilas to portfolio
Skyy Spirits, the maker of SKYY Vodka, has clinched a five-year marketing and distribution agreement in the US for the super-premium Reserva 1800 Tequila and ultra-premium Gran Centenario Tequila, produced at Los Camichines, Jalisco, México. Anthony Foglio, Skyy Spirits president and CEO said: "We are delighted with this new relationship. This agreement continues our vision to be the most innovative, dynamic brand-building organization in the wine and spirits industry. By offering a profitable brand portfolio and a partnership orientation with suppliers, wholesalers and retailers, SKYY is poised for continued success."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends