US: SKYY Spirits adds Tequilas to portfolio
Skyy Spirits, the maker of SKYY Vodka, has clinched a five-year marketing and distribution agreement in the US for the super-premium Reserva 1800 Tequila and ultra-premium Gran Centenario Tequila, produced at Los Camichines, Jalisco, México. Anthony Foglio, Skyy Spirits president and CEO said: "We are delighted with this new relationship. This agreement continues our vision to be the most innovative, dynamic brand-building organization in the wine and spirits industry. By offering a profitable brand portfolio and a partnership orientation with suppliers, wholesalers and retailers, SKYY is poised for continued success."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- SABMiller's Q1 sales performance by region - Focus
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends