US: SKYY Spirits adds Tequilas to portfolio
Skyy Spirits, the maker of SKYY Vodka, has clinched a five-year marketing and distribution agreement in the US for the super-premium Reserva 1800 Tequila and ultra-premium Gran Centenario Tequila, produced at Los Camichines, Jalisco, México. Anthony Foglio, Skyy Spirits president and CEO said: "We are delighted with this new relationship. This agreement continues our vision to be the most innovative, dynamic brand-building organization in the wine and spirits industry. By offering a profitable brand portfolio and a partnership orientation with suppliers, wholesalers and retailers, SKYY is poised for continued success."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director