US: SKYY launches new vodka brand
SKYY Spirits has launched a vodka brand designed specifically to target the martini market.
SKYY90 will be available this spring and is a 90 proof spirit made with Sierra Mountain water. The company claims the brand has been 10 years in the making.
"Every step of the SKYY90 process is designed for today's martini drinkers who desire higher quality and luxurious indulgences," said Keith Greggor, chief marketing officer for SKYY Spirits, LLC. "SKYY90 stands alone in taste and design defining modern luxury for sophisticated palates."
The brand is being produced at a new multi-million dollar distillery, which the company says houses a proprietary finishing stage that removes remaining water and by-products from the fermentation process, to create the first-ever 100% distillate.
Flavoured vodkas have been a major success story in the US where they have prospered on the back of strong sector growth and premiumisation. With European markets also showing consistent growth and so...
Skyy Spirits has launched a light Italian spirit in the US....
Skyy Spirits has secured US distribution rights for a stable of brands owned by Japan's Suntory....
C&C Group has finally secured international distribution for its drinks portfolio....
Davide Campari-Milano has posted a slight rise in net sales and profits for the first nine months of this year....
Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A. has seen a 2.6% rise in sales drive growth across all profitability indicators in the first half of the year....
US investment house Citigroup Smith Barney has cut its rating on Italian drinks group Davide Campari-Milano SpA from "buy" to "hold"....
Congratulations to the five lucky winners of our competition, in association with Wolf Blass, for tickets to today's cricket match between England and Bangladesh....
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- Diageo, Heineken and NBL in South Africa & Namibia
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Global business development head to quit Diageo
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research